End User License Agreement for “Quote2Sales” Magento Module.
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between you (the “Buyer”) and Poornam Inc. an Arizona corporation (the “Service Provider”) with an address of Poornam Inc. 202 East Earll Drive, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85012, d/b/a bobcares.com, poornam.com.
BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT” OR DOWNLOADING THE BETA SOFTWARE TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR ORGANIZATION AND HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
- By using the Software the Buyer acknowledge that the Buyer has read and agree to the terms of this Agreement.
- The Agreement is considered in effect when the Buyer download the Software or receive it through any other means.
- The delivered Software is to be considered copyrighted material owned by the Service Provider. As such, it is protected by current law.
- The delivered Software may include source code, the Buyer may alter the source code for use within the limitations of the Agreement. However, the source code (altered or otherwise) may not be included in any other Software with the intent to distribute or sell the derived work.
- Altering the source code is done at the Buyers discretion. The Service Provider is under no obligation to support any source code that differs from the originally delivered Software.
- The Buyer may not, under any circumstance, distribute or sell the delivered Software, any modified version, or any Software that contains, in whole or in part, source code from the delivered Software.
- The purchase of this Software entitles the Buyer to one install. For Magento modules, this means that the Buyer may install the module on one site, even if that Magento installation contains more than one domain. For downloadable Software, a purchase entitles the Buyer to a single install on a single machine. Multiple licenses may be purchased.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to revoke the Buyer right to use the Software at its discretion.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to alter this agreement at anytime and without notification.
- The Service Provider is not liable for the cost of any prosecution or damages that result from the Buyer’s illegal and/or unlawful use of the Software.
- The Agreement will terminate automatically if the Buyer fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, the Buyer must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
- The Service Provider may terminate the Buyer’s license at any time if it is determined that the Buyer are breaking the terms of the Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by the buyer.
- Should the Software prove defective, the buyer and not the Service Provider assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
- The Service Provider IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with Service Provider. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.