HOW TO USE QUOTE2SALES MODULE
When the quote2sales module is installed successfully, a new menu link is added to admin panel menu bar.
Creating a new custom quote for a customer
- Click on the button “Create New Quote”
- Go to menu quote2sales -> Quotes & Click on the link Quotes.
- Then the interface for adding a new quote is displayed
- Select a customer from the customer list
- Or add a new customer to whom the custom quote should be sent to
- Add products to the quote by clicking the button “Add Products”
- Simple products can be added just like that.
- You get an option to configure the product if it is configurable product
- The selected products can be added to quote by clicking the button “Add Selected Products to Quote”
- You may edit the products even after adding it to custom quote
- While adding products to quote you may provide custom pricing
- It supports different kinds of shipping and gift options
- Once the products are added, shipping and gift options are configured the quote can be submitted using the button “Submit Quote”
- The created quote can be viewed and edited later
- Previously created quote can also be re-used for creating similar quote for another
- For requesting a custom quote, the customer should be logged in to Magento store. To get login form, click on the “My Account” link as shown.
- On clicking it, you will be redirected to customer login page for Magento.
- Login to your account providing access credentials. Once logged-in, you will see your Magento dashboard. Find out the two links “My Quotes” and “My RFQs”. Both these links are part of quote2sales module. Click on “My RFQs”.
- Now you will see a button to add a new request for a Quotation. Click on the button “Add a New Request”. You will get a form. Fill up the form with your request and press submit.
- That is it. Your quote will be sent to the store owner. You can list all your previous quote requests on clicking the “My RFQs” link again
- Log in to the Magento admin panel using your access credentials.
- Go to menu quote2sales Requests –. Click on the link Request
- You will see a list of RFQs submitted by various customers.
- At the right end of each row (of the list) you will see a link named “Convert to Quote”.
- By clicking on this link, the quote request can be converted to a quote.
- On clicking the “Convert to Quote” link as above it displays the create quote screen with all the user data pre-filled.