How to Install Quote2sales Module
Magento has the built-in functionality to automatically install modules for your online store. Basically all you need is the latest quote2sales package ( bobcares_quote2sales-X.Y.Z.tgz ) downloaded from quote2sales website. Here we will explain in details how to install the module for Magento via Magento Connect.
- Log in to the Magento administrator area.
- Then go to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager.
- Clicking on Magento connect manager menu item opens a new page for the Magento Connect Manager.
- You will be asked to provide your administrative credentials again.
- Provide your administrative access credentials and login to the connect manager
- Once logged in you will see 2 Tabs : Extensions and Settings. Select the first tab that is the “Extensions”.
- In extensions tab you will see four sections. In that go to section “Direct package file upload”. This is the area where you can install a module if you have the package file with you.
- Here you can see a button to choose a file. Click on it.
- A dialog box for file upload pops up. Using the dialog box browse to your download directory ( where module package is downloaded ) and select the package file.
- One you do that successfully you will see that the package file name is displayed next to the “chose file” button. Now click on the next button “Upload”.
- Once the button “upload” is clicked a shell is displayed (at the bottom of the page) which shows the progress of module installation.
- When the installation is completed it will show a success message as shown in the screenshot.
- After successful installation click on the “refresh” button.
- Go to section “Manage Existing Extensions” of connect manager page.
- Make sure the module Bobcares-Quote2sales is listed in existing module listing