Quote2Sales helps businesses provide a quote to their customers. Quotes can be based on existing products in the magento store, but made more attractive by offering custom prices, discounts and shipping terms. Customers can view the quotes in My Account and convert the quote to an order.
By purchasing the product, you agree that a refund can be made only if the product is not conforming to the mentioned Set of Features.
Click here for compatible versions for Magento 1.8+, 1.9
For any queries, please contact email@example.com
In a standard magento store, customers buy what is offered and if they don’t like what they see, they may go away. Maybe it is the price or terms that you may be willing to customize for them. With Bobcares Quote2Sales, you can provide quotes with custom prices, discounts and shipping terms.
Customers can use an RFQ form that notifies you by email. You can create custom Quotes based on existing products in the Magento store. Customers can view the quotes in My Account and convert the quote to an order. Customers can view the status of their RFQ. An admin can convert a quote an order by one click .
It can also solve a real world issue of companies that need to provide a comprehensive quote out of many parts. Example, a computer hardware company can create a quote of computers from various parts or a Contractor who needs to provide a custom work quote. Or a service provider like a web designer who wants to provide a custom quote based on existing plans.
Create custom quotes
Create custom quotes based on existing products, with custom prices, coupons and discounts. This feature gives you the possibility of getting into a discussion with the customer and increasing the conversion rates.
1. Create custom quotes with custom pricing and terms
2. Support for RFQ forms with email notification
3. Support for Simple, Grouped and Configurable products
4. Support for Coupons, Discounts and Custom priced products
5. Reuse quotes and save time
6. Supports flat rate, free shipping, UPS and other shipping methods
7. Custom email templates for request and quotes
8. Custom configurations for the module
9. Support for taxed goods and services
10. View and Convert quote to order
11. Track the status of Request
12. Admin user can directly convert a quote to an order
13. Product wise quote request
14. File Attachment Functionality in RFQ form
With quote2sales module installed, the website admin has the power to reuse custom quotes already created, modify it, and use it for another customer. All this can be done in just a few mouse clicks. It saves a lot of valuable time and even helps to avoid errors while creating a custom quotes. The feature also helps the admin to create custom quote templates and use it whenever necessary.
Quote To Order Conversion
Once a quote is created, Admin user can convert the quote to an order with just a click. Now, Admin users don’t have to spend time finding products, adding to cart, updating billing address etc. They save time and you get a done deal.
Engage the customer with RFQ forms
Engage all those customers who are willing to negotiate with you. 3With quote2sales module you can give special deals to all those customers and convert them. Quote2sales module enables customers to request for custom quotes. The shop owner gets the quote request as email or can view it in admin panel.
1.Customers can fill out Request for Quote forms. Email notification to sales team.
2.View all RFQs in My Account.
3.Shop owner can view Request for Quotes from customers
4.Convert RFQ to Quote
5.Customer can view the status of RFQ
ONE CLICK ORDERING
Once a quote is created, customers can convert the quote to an order with just a click. Now, customers don’t have to spend time finding products, adding to cart, updating billing address etc. They save time and you get a done deal.
1.Customers can view Quotes created by sales teams
2.Customers can convert quote to order
3.Buy products from quote
2017-12-11 05:10:11 Version number: 1.0.0 Stability: Stable Compatibility: 2.0,2.1
* Support for RFQ forms with email notification..
* Converting the Request to Quote directly from Admin.
* Track the status of Request.
* Create custom quotes with custom pricing and terms.
* Custom email templates for request and quotes.
* Support for Simple products.
* Email quote functionality for saved quotes.
* Custom configurations for the module
* A customer can request for a quote without already having an account on the store
* Seller comments can be added with quotes. They will be displayed in the quote and the email that is sent to the customer.
* Minor bug fixes
* Once a quote is created, Admin user can convert the quote to an order with just a click. Now, Admin users don't have to spend time finding products, adding to cart, updating billing address etc. They save time and you get a done deal.