Product wise quote request
Enabling users to choose a product and adding the product directly for quotation.
- In admin panel go to Catalog -> Manage product -> Add/Edit product.
- Under the General tab you will find an option ‘Display request for Quote’ to select/deselect the product for quotation.
- In customer end choose a product.
- In the product page you will find a link “Request for Quote” option below the product.
- On clicking on it, you will be directed to the My RFQs page.
- In RFQ page, the product is directly added.
- To submit the request click on submit button.
- In the admin area you can view the request in the request page (Quote2Sales -> Requests) and on converting the request to quote the chosen product is directly added to the quote.
- Admin can also add additional comments to the Quote.
- This will increase the interaction between the customer and admin.
- Once a quote is generated, you can view the Quote in MyQuotes section of user panel along with seller comments.
- You can either accept the Quote and proceed to checkout/re-request/cancel the quote.
- The same is sent via mail and he can proceed to checkout/re-request/cancel the quote through the link provided in the mail.
- If you reject the quote then the quote is rejected and the status is shown as rejected in the My Quotes Page of admin panel.
- Additionally , when a user sends request, the admin receives a mail regarding the request and admin can convert it to quote by clicking on link provided “Create Quote”